As part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan, Ontario is investing in a new Electric School Bus Pilot Program designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions while giving students a safe, clean transit option to and from school.
School bus operators providing student transportation services in Ontario may apply for funding to purchase an electric school bus and associated charging infrastructure. Applicants will be chosen based on their experience in student transportation, ability to successfully deliver a pilot project, as well as their location in Ontario, type of route serviced, and the size of their school bus fleet.
This initiative is funded by proceeds from Ontario’s carbon market, which are invested into programs that help households and businesses reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save money on energy costs, including home energy retrofits, public transit, social housing retrofits, and electric vehicle incentives and infrastructure.
Fighting climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Ontario is part of our plan to create jobs, grow our economy and help people in their everyday lives.
- 省府市府合作展可負擔住房 首推Thistletown混合收入社區
- Chin Lee Nomination
- Minister’s Statement Regarding the College Strike and Support for Students
- Mayor Frank Scarpitti on proposed changes to public health
- Ontario Seeking Input on Employment and Labour Law Rules
- Protecting a Woman’s Right to Choose
- Liberal 14 Year Scandals Highlight Reel Package
- Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Survivors in Newmarket
- Chinese national day flag raising
- Markham based anti-Chinese video game company
- Round Table on Tax Changes
- Premier Wynne’s statement on the passing of MP Arnold Chan
- Mayor Tory’s statement on Arnold Chan
- More Transit Coming to Mississauga and Brampton
- Ontario Fighting Climate Change with New Electric School Buses