Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown is condemning Markham-based Big-O-Tree Games, the makers of an anti-Chinese video game called “Dirty Chinese Restaurant.”
“The Chinese-Canadian community is an integral part of our social fabric in Ontario. Derogatory and tasteless slurs like this against any community group are just plain wrong, and I fully condemn this attack on our hardworking Ontario business owners,” said Brown.
The game makers recently came under fire from a New York Congresswoman. The company boasts about its controversial new game on its website.
“All Ontarians should stand up and condemn this offensive video game. This simply is not what Ontario is about, and it’s why Ontario has an Anti-Racism Directorate,” added PC Anti-Racism spokesperson, MPP Lisa MacLeod.
- MP Jenny Kwan Op Ed: 回顧與展望
- Conservative Statement- Senator Beyak
- Free Prescriptions Meds for ppl under 25
- Ontario Reducing Carbon Footprint, Boosting Care at Hospitals
- Making Child Care More Attainable and Affordable
- 省府市府合作展可負擔住房 首推Thistletown混合收入社區
- Chin Lee Nomination
- Minister’s Statement Regarding the College Strike and Support for Students
- Mayor Frank Scarpitti on proposed changes to public health
- Ontario Seeking Input on Employment and Labour Law Rules
- Protecting a Woman’s Right to Choose
- Liberal 14 Year Scandals Highlight Reel Package
- Specialized Services for Human Trafficking Survivors in Newmarket
- Chinese national day flag raising
- Markham based anti-Chinese video game company
- Round Table on Tax Changes
- Premier Wynne’s statement on the passing of MP Arnold Chan