Ontario is challenging local and international companies to develop the next generation of transformative clean technologies to help fight climate change.
The Solutions 2030 Challenge encourages companies to develop breakthrough technologies that will help Ontario’s industrial plants reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, meet the targets set in Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan, and increase innovation and entrepreneurship in the province. Ontario has provided support for the Solutions 2030 Challenge with proceeds from the province’s carbon market through the Green Investment Fund. The challenge will position Ontario as a global leader in building a low-carbon future while supporting job growth and strengthening the economy.
Eligible teams can apply through the Solutions 2030 online application portal by September 22, 2017. Selected teams will be awarded funding to take their transformative idea through prototype and demonstration stages in Ontario. International applicants are expected to establish a significant presence in the province and help Ontario meet its greenhouse gas targets beyond 2030.
Helping businesses innovate while lowering greenhouse gas emissions is part of Ontario’s plan to create jobs, grow our economy and help people in their everyday lives.
- Celebrate Ontario’s 150th Anniversary with the 2017 Fun Pass
- Celebrate Free Family Fishing Week This July
- 向種族歧視說“不” – 陳國治專訪
- Andrew Scheer Cultural media meet and greet
- Black Lives Matter confronts police board
- Richmond Hill Councillor Re-elected to FCM Board
- Durham Region, Huntsville and Orillia to Host 2019 and 2020 Ontario Games
- Canada’s Governor General appoints 12 Canadians to the YMCA Fellowship of Honour
- LCBO strike anticipated before the end of June
- Hot Docs Commemorates Canada 150 with World Premiere
- 2017年加拿大香港週 「加港同行 創建未來」
- Air Cadet 351 30th anniversary dinner (20170525)
- Taiwan Beats @ Canada Music Week 2017
- Sophia Sun enters Ontario Liberals nomination race
- 2017 Ontario Volunteer Service Award