The Canadian Bankers Association today announced that 10 banks are accepting financial donations at their branches across Canada in support of efforts by the Canadian Red Cross to help those affected by floods in Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia and New Brunswick.
The following banks are accepting financial donations in branches across Canada from May 11 to June 11:
BMO Financial Group
Canadian Western Bank
HSBC Bank Canada
Tangerine Bank (starting May 12, donations can be made online directly from client accounts)
TD Bank Group
Donations will be used by the Red Cross in its response to extensive flooding in Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia and New Brunswick. Local Red Cross volunteers across the country are providing a variety of services based on the needs in each region. This includes support such as, registration and family reunification, lodging, food, first aid, and providing cots and blankets. The Red Cross has additional volunteers and supplies pre-positioned across the country, ready to be deployed, if needed.
- York Region – six emergency shelters and two seasonal shelters
- Big-O-Trees Games Inc. remove Dirty Chinese Restaurant Game
- Community Coalition Against Dirty Chinese Restaurant Video Game Inbox
- 特鲁多总理就为这点小事与企业家过不去- 胡商
- Call to ban racist game “Dirty Chinese Restaurant”
- 20170923-COMMUNITY CRIME AWARENESS DAY
- 特鲁多的个人税务策划- 胡商